Its amazing how many words Clara knows and even say. She really loves words that start with B... ball, balloon, bottle, bye-bye, and Bo. She loves her bottle. We still give her one before bed with warm milk, and she knows nightime is bottle time. Once she sees you getting it ready, she starts bouncing up and down and says 'bobble, bobble'. Then she snuggles in with Daddy to drink it and off to bed.
She also loves shoes. When I tell her its time to put her shoes on, she lifts her foot. If her shoes aren't on and she sees them, she immediately brings them to you and says 'shoos'. Same with socks, but she doesn't say socks yet.
Waffles are her favorite breakfast food, and its sounds more like 'wavvle' when she says it. Its so cute.
Besides Daddy, Mommy, and Daisy, I'm sure there are others she is saying, but we are still deciphering them. I'll let you know what we figure out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment