Phillip went skiing over the weekend, and my parents (aka Grandma and Grandpa) came to visit Clara and me. We had a relaxing weekend at the house, did a little yard work, went to a local farmers market, but mostly just played with Clara. Grandma brought Clara some of the clothes she made for me when I was a toddler. I can't wait until she can wear them. They are so cute!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Visit from Grandma and Grandpa
Phillip went skiing over the weekend, and my parents (aka Grandma and Grandpa) came to visit Clara and me. We had a relaxing weekend at the house, did a little yard work, went to a local farmers market, but mostly just played with Clara. Grandma brought Clara some of the clothes she made for me when I was a toddler. I can't wait until she can wear them. They are so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Clara wants to come to Atlanta!
ReplyDelete