Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Visiting cousins


Michael and Michelle had a new baby, Katelyn Makenzie, on February 2. More cousins for Clara to play with!! Katelyn looks just like Michael did as a baby! With their big move to Ohio this month, Clara and I went for a visit to help with Katelyn and play with Katherine.




Katherine was such a good big sister and big cousin! She pushed Clara around in the bumbo and would sing her the Itsy Bitsy Spider which calms her when fussy. Since we had the three girls together, Michelle and I bought them matching outfits and had their picture taken for Grandpa and Great Grandma's birthday. I'll try to post one of the pictures soon. They were so cute. My parents and Phillip came for the second part of the week, and we had a great time visiting.



While in Alabama, we visited Phillip's brother, Wyman and his family. His daughter, Kayman, was celebrating her first birthday and we attended the birthday bash!

No comments:

Post a Comment