My bounce house!!! As you read earlier, Clara got a bounce house for her birthday, and it was my brilliant idea to get one that fit in the house. =) She loves it, and every day Phillip and I hear 'I want to bounce in my bounce house!'. She'll even offer to give you a kiss if you set it up for her. Its been a great way to let her play, while Phillip and I can get other things done.
 |
| Just barely fits in the living room |
 |
| Sweet girl |
Sometimes we even talk Clara's friends into coming over to bounce.
 |
| Taking a rest break |
Her second favorite thing to do is ride the carousel at the zoo. She talks about it at least once a day. Its a good thing we have a zoo pass and will be taking her again this weekend for Zoo Boo.
 |
| Riding the carousel with Grandma |
Soon Clara will have a new favorite, a baby brother. In case you haven't heard, we are expecting a baby boy in January! I'm feeling great so far and can't believe he will be here in three short months. We are very excited and thankful for another blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment