
I started back to work part-time and was in the office on Monday and Tuesday. Phillip stayed home with Clara. He not only did great with Clara but he took care of the laundry, dishes, and even made dinner. He jokes that he wouldn't mind being a stay at home dad... at least I think he was joking. We may have to fight over that role though. Going back to work was harder than I thought it would be, but let's not talk about that.
Clara has started sleeping on her side. After every nap and every morning, this is how I find her.
She's close to crawling. She gets on all fours and rocks back-n-forth. All she has to do is start moving those arms. She does move around a little bit by scooting on her bottom. Bo and Daisy watch out; she'll be chasing them around soon!
Loving the hair!
ReplyDelete