Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Here we go...

I'm hoping I can keep up with this blog and share how life with Baby Clara is. Wish me luck. I don't plan on recapping from the beginning... just starting with today.

We did have a wonderful Christmas and New Years visiting family. Clara was definitely spoiled by her family, especially her grandparents. She got a new pink and white polka dot chair from Gran and Grandpa Hamilton, and her Grandpa Collings built her a dollhouse/ bookshelf. I've been busy arranging her room, and I'll post a picture soon.

Clara slept in her room for the first time last night. I'm not sure how well Phillip and I slept... listening for the baby monitor to make a noise, but she did great. She is sleeping between 8 and 9 hours and wakes to eat and then back to sleep for a few more hours. She spoils us!

No comments:

Post a Comment