Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, October 28, 2010

First Auburn Football Game

We took a long weekend trip (Oct 14-17) to see Aunt Dete in Atlanta.  We spent most of the weekend exploring Aunt Dete's house, and Clara enjoyed playing with all her elephants... guess not ALL elephants are bad.  I can't believe I didn't get a single picture of Clara with her G'Aunt.  We will have to do better next time.

On Saturday, we took a road trip to Auburn to watch the Auburn / Arkansas game.  Since Clara had so much fun at the UH football game, we decided bring her with us to the game.  First we had to do some tailgating with family, even Aunt Michelle and Uncle Mike came down from Ohio to see the game.  It was an exciting one and Auburn won 65-43. I know it was partly due to Clara's cheering!


Here are some more pictures from the game...
Getting hugs from Aunt Michelle and Uncle Mike

Learning how to cheer and yell 'War Eagle'

Cuddle time with Aunt Kaci

Love my cousin, Kennedy
 
Clara's first Auburn tailgate party

No comments:

Post a Comment